the Great Wall of China
the Eiffel Tower
the Golden Gate Bridge
the White House
the Statue of Liberty
the Grand Canyon
the Yellow River
the West Lake
Mid Autumn Festival
1. July is often the hottest month in summer.
2. One day Ali Baba saw the forty thieves hiding in a cave.
3. Shawn and Ashley are going to the beach for a swim.
4. Mr. Lee is reading a book.
5. “I am your grandmother,” said the old woman to Cinderella.
6. Uncle Mike is a lawyer.
7. Next Tuesday is a holiday.
8. Many children enjoyed the movie Lion King.
Lisa, bank, President Hotel, United Bank, January, beach, hotel, White Sand Beach, doctor, month, girl, Dr. Lee, the White House, the green dress, the Empire State Building, the Yangtze River, the muddy river, the governor, Governor Parker, the Oregon Trail, the winding trail.
1. Robert louis Stevenson wrote treasure island.
2. The Capital of illinois is Springfield.
3. My Friend and i prefer whitening toothpaste.
4. Juan and maria went to kennedy Middle school.
5. their family visited Yellowstone national Park.
6. We had a Surprise Party for aunt Helen.
7. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.
8. The Manager scolded his lazy Employees.
Mr. Peters lives in Los Angeles in a big house by the sea. He has three cats and a dog. He likes to travel to different countries. Last Christmas, he went to Paris and saw the Eiffel Tower. He enjoyed eating French food in nice restaurants.